Health Coordinator: A position in the Health Services Program Area designed to provide support, guidance, supervision and expertise within the Health component area that assists in the the monitoring, implementation, and development of all health and dental approaches for children and families. The Coordinator will supervise and oversee the program nurses, family health educator, health assistants and serve as the Agency Health Care Consultant with the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care. Starting salary $49,337.60 annually.
- Registered Nurse with Bachelors degree in Nursing required and experience in Maternal and Child Health and/or Health Administration preferred.
Skills And Experience:
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in pediatric nursing preferred
- Medication Administration in Childcare Trainer preferred
- Strong Supervisory Skills with 2 years experience preferred
- Computer literacy: word processing and database skills
- Sensitive to the needs of different cultures and a working knowledge and sensitivity to the childcare and health issues of low income, at -risk children and families
- Strong written and verbal skills required
Excellent benefits and working condition.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: MARCH 20,2012
All positions require experience with and sensitivity to the needs of lower income, culturally diverse,and at risk families.
Bilingual and/or bi cultural candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
A STRONG COMMITMENT TO QUALITY CHILD CARE PROGRAMS
Send your proof of qualifications, letter of interest and resume with references, or apply in person to:
HOLYOKE,CHICOPEE,SPRINGFIELDD HEAD START, INC.
Human Resource Department
30 Madison Ave
Springfield, MA 01105
FAX: (413) 788-6679
TTY: (413) 733-2785